Meditation & Mindfulness
"Creating Your Christmas Zen"
Mindfulness & Meditation to help you find a soft place to land during the Holidays
Monday December 9th, 6:30 - 8:45 pm
Tree of Life Energy Wellness Healing Studio
Investment in Self $ 38
Space is limited so please RSVP
Tea and Christmas cookies included!
The holiday season can be as stressful as it is beautiful. So many women I speak with share their love of the season, highlighted with high pressure gift giving, ideals of perfection, creating the vision of Christmas that everyone loves. What about you? Where do you fall in all of this? How do you ground, centre, breathe and continue to navigate through the season while still allowing yourself to experience the Joy of the season.
If Christmas puts a damper on your zen spirit, this two hour workshop may be for you. Come join myself and other women for an introductory Mindful Meditation Workshop specifically designed to address holiday stress. I strive to bring my combined knowledge & personal practice of mindfulness & meditation developed through 10 years as an Energy Healer, Women's Counsellor and through formal trainings. My passion is to facilitate some softness for you to find peace in any chaos of life!
This two hour workshop includes:
* defining Stress
* Mechanisms of stress ( simplified!)
* What is Mindfulness?
* Mindful practices to ease stress & expectations during the holidays
* create a Personal Meditation Mantra to help you centre
* Learn basic breathe and body scan meditation
* learn some proper breathing techniques to help deal with stress
* Here and Now Meditation to help focus in moment
* Creating your personal ' To Do You' list
* In January 2020 I will be facilitating a regular bi-weekly Women's Meditation group! "Zen Meets Mondays" will begin later in January on Monday evenings. Each meeting will be comprised of a meditation practice, mindfulness practice and a themed topic. Some evenings will consist of meditations specific to the Chakra system, grounding, building confidence, self esteem & letting go of pain. Stay tuned for more information!
"Find peacefulness in the stillness of your breath. Your mind will follow'